Questions? We're here to help...
T: 0333 772 0702 M: 07791 344216
Hush Farms Location
Hush Farms continues to spread the practical training on offer around the rural communities of the South West of England through to the rolling hills of Wales. You're guaranteed to enjoy stunning views if you visit one of our sites from East Devon to Ceredigion. Added to that you can access a wide range of Online E-learning, Online Assessments, as well as live Webinar Training sessions wherever you're based, bringing training to your doorstep.
The world of training has broken every boundary in the past year with training, exams and practical assessments all now available using online technology. Our customers reach from the distant islands of the UK, across both the Irish and English Channels to Ireland, Holland and other EU states.
The choice is extensive, matching everyone's purse and preferences. Whether you're looking for a 5* Luxury Country Hotel or Guest House, a yurt, camping or a luxury static caravan...
it's all here, on our doorstep, for you to share. Some of these in Devon include:
If you're looking for something to do while you're in the area, you'll
find Hush Farms is surrounded by unusual and extraordinary sites
and experiences, including a few tasters of East Devon, or Mid-Wales:
- The Jurassic Coastline
- Beer Caves
- Seaton Tramway
- Otterton Mill
- Bicton Gardens
- National Trust properties: from Killerton House and Knightshayes, to Llanerchaeron
- National Parks of Exmoor and Dartmoor
- Cathedral City of Exeter
- Abergwesyn pass with lakes and woodland that stretch farther than the eye can see
- Tregaron bog - Nature Reserves
- Devil's Bridge & The Rheidol Railway
- Harbour towns and beaches from Cardigan to Aberdovey and beyond
- Every visit to Wales should include time at St Fagan's - but be prepared, you won't want to leave, there's so much to enjoy